304 Stainless Steel Wall Mounted Pot Filler Cold Only Kitchen Faucet in Brushed Nickel
- Material & Finish: Stainless steel construction in brushed nickel ensures a long-lasting use and look, perfect for many decor schemes.
- Swivel Spout: It features a swivel spout to turn on or off water. Come with aerator to provide splash-free water to fill pots and pans.
- Installation Type: Designed for wall mounted installation to free up your space and coordinate perfect with most kitchen fixtures.
07/25/2019 - 07/26/2019
07/26/2019 - 07/31/2019
Availability: In stock Free Shipping
Give a useful upgrade to your kitchen with this pot filler. Pot filler provides maximum convenience for filling cookware without carrying the heavy pot from sink to stove. It features high quality 304 solid stainless steel lead-free construction, ensuring a flawless performance even after many years. The brushed nickel finish gives it a sleek and sophisticated appearance. Spout swivels to turn on or off the cold water. When not in use, retract the swing arm completely to keep a clean look.
- Constructed from 304 SS for durability and reliability.
- Finished in a high quality, corrosion resistant brushed nickel.
- Swivel the spout to shut on or off.
- Not suitable for low pressure. Minimum required water pressure is 0.05 MPa (0.5 bar).
- All mounting hardware is included.
|INSTALLATION TYPE||Wall Mounted|
|NUMBER OF HOLES||1|
|NUMBER OF HANDLES||0|
|BODY MATERIAL||Stainless Steel|
|SPOUT MATERIAL||Stainless Steel|
|OVERALL HEIGHT (measured from mounting surface to the highest of faucet)||2.44" / 62mm|
|SPOUT HEIGHT (measured from mounting surface to spout outlet)||N/A|
|SPOUT REACH (measured from faucet base center to spout outlet center)||11.8" / 300mm|
|MAX DECK THICKNESS||N/A|
|INSTALLATION HOLE DIAMETER||No|
|FLOW RATE||1.8 GPM / 6.8 LPM|
|VALVE TYPE||Ceramic Valve|
|INCLUDED COMPONENTS||faucet, mounting hardware|
|CERTIFICATION||cUPC Certificated (for certain components)|
|WARRANTY||Lifetime Limited (residential), 5 Year Limited (commercial)|
Free Shipping is available to most of Canada. Shipping surcharge applies to the remote areas.
Ship to countries rather than Canada? Please visit our international stores (product selection varies by store):
30-Day Return & Exchange Policy
- How does it work? How do I turn it on and off
- Is it stationary position 90 degrees from wall or does it rotate so the long shaft rests against the wall
- In which direction do you swivel the tap to turn it on
- How does this tap screw onto a wall?. Do you need access from the rear to tighten it