Brewst Commercial Pull Out Spring Sprayer High-Arc Swiveling Kitchen Faucet Single Handle in Brushed Nickel
- Refined Finish: Finished in brushed nickel to add modern style, require less cleaning and last longer.
- Dual Function: Separately controlled aerated stream and forceful spray allow you to go from filling pot, rinsing vegetables to washing dishes.
- Swivel Spout: The high-arc spout swivels around 360 degrees to reach every corner of the sink for tasks of any size.
Availability: In stock Free Shipping
Created for people who want the perfect blend of modern design, performance and sheer quality, Brewst Faucet Collection features a streamline contemporary styling with the straight lever handle. Versatile and handsome, this pull down kitchen faucet features a high arc design to accommodate your large pots and pans. Powerful spray comes out when pressing the lever on the spray head, making cleaning and washing dishes a breeze. And the swivel spout release aerated stream to fill your cookware quickly. Transform your kitchen into a high-end culinary workspace.
- Please note that this product does not come with escutcheon plate.
- Constructed from lead-free solid brass for durability and reliability.
- Finished in a high quality, corrosion resistant brushed nickel.
- 360-degree swivel pre-rinse spout and aerator spout can be operated individually or simultaneously with the built in diverter.
- Includes a braided pullout hose for greater reach.
- Not suitable for low pressure. Minimum required water pressure is 0.05 MPa (0.5 bar).
- All mounting hardware and hot/cold waterlines are included.
|INSTALLATION TYPE||Single Hole|
|SPOUT TYPE||High Arc, Swivel|
|NUMBER OF HOLES||1|
|NUMBER OF HANDLES||1|
|HANDLE MATERIAL||Zinc Alloy|
|OVERALL HEIGHT (measured from mounting surface to the highest of faucet)||20.08" / 510mm|
|SPOUT HEIGHT (measured from mounting surface to spout outlet)||7.48" / 190mm|
|SPOUT REACH (measured from faucet base center to spout outlet center)||4.53" / 115mm|
|MAX DECK THICKNESS||No|
|INSTALLATION HOLE DIAMETER||1.26"-1.49" / 32-38mm (1.38" / 35mm is recommended if to drill the hole)|
|FLOW RATE||1.8 GPM / 6.8 LPM|
|VALVE TYPE||Ceramic Valve|
|INCLUDED COMPONENTS||faucet, mounting hardware, waterlines|
|CERTIFICATION||cUPC Certificated (for certain components)|
|WARRANTY||Lifetime Limited (residential), 5 Year Limited (commercial)|
Free Shipping is available to most of Canada. Shipping surcharge applies to the remote areas.
Ship to countries rather than Canada? Please visit our international stores (product selection varies by store):
30-Day Return & Exchange Policy
- Is the spray kitchen mixer tap suitable for use in an outdoor kitchen
- How do I test my water pressure to make sure this will be a good purchase