Contemporary Commercial Design Single Handle Dual Function Spring Pull-Out Kitchen Faucet in Brushed Nickel Solid Brass
- Commercial Design: Spring coiled design and pull-out sprayer will turn your kitchen into a professional culinary space.
- Dual Functions: Provide powerful spray or aerated stream at a touch of the push button. Allow for washing and filling.
- Great Flexibility: Swivel the spout 360 degrees to provide water at easy access. Pull out the sprayer for any task.
11/27/2019 - 12/04/2019
Availability: In stock Free Shipping
Designed for versatility, this single handle pull-out kitchen faucet is a shining example of a product that is built to last. The subtly refined finish combines with the spring detail perfectly, which brings an industrial yet fashion appeal to your kitchen decor. You can switch from a powerful spray to an aerated stream by pressing the button on the spray head. Comes with the flexible pull-out hose to provide an extra reach for your rinsing needs, this modern kitchen faucet also features a swiveling design which offers a broad range of motion in and around the countertop. Give an update to your kitchen with this beautiful and functional faucet!
- Constructed from solid brass for durability and reliability.
- Finished in a high quality, corrosion resistant brushed nickel.
- Features a 360-degree swivel pre-rinse spout design.
- Includes a braided pullout hose for greater reach.
- Not suitable for low pressure. Minimum required water pressure is 0.05 MPa (0.5 bar).
- All mounting hardware and hot/cold waterlines are included.
|INSTALLATION TYPE||Single Hole|
|NUMBER OF HOLES||1|
|NUMBER OF HANDLES||1|
|SPOUT MATERIAL||ABS Plastic|
|HANDLE MATERIAL||Zinc Alloy|
|OVERALL HEIGHT (measured from mounting surface to the highest of faucet)||17.95" / 456mm|
|SPOUT HEIGHT (measured from mounting surface to spout outlet)||6.38" / 162mm|
|SPOUT REACH (measured from faucet base center to spout outlet center)||8.7" / 221mm|
|MAX DECK THICKNESS||No|
|INSTALLATION HOLE DIAMETER||1.26"-1.49" / 32-38mm (1.38" / 35mm is recommended if to drill the hole)|
|FLOW RATE||1.8 GPM / 6.8 LPM|
|VALVE TYPE||Ceramic Valve|
|INCLUDED COMPONENTS||faucet, mounting hardware, waterlines|
|CERTIFICATION||cUPC Certificated (for certain components)|
|WARRANTY||Lifetime Limited (residential), 5 Year Limited (commercial)|
Free Shipping is available to most of Canada. Shipping surcharge applies to the remote areas.
Ship to countries rather than Canada? Please visit our international stores (product selection varies by store):