Contemporary Commercial Design Single Handle Dual Function Spring Pull-Out Kitchen Faucet in Matte Black
- Commercial Design: High-arc, open-spring style with 360-degree swivel design simplifies culinary task and gives your kitchen a professional upgrade.
- Dual Function: 2-function pullout spray head allows you to switch between aerated stream and powerful spray easily.
- Great Flexibility: A pullout hose to reach every corner of the sink. 360-degree rotation ensures a full sink access.
09/24/2019 - 09/26/2019
09/27/2019 - 10/04/2019
Availability: In stock Free Shipping
Designed for versatility, this single handle pull-out kitchen faucet is a shining example of a product that is built to last. The subtly refined finish combines with the spring detail perfectly, which brings an industrial yet fashion appeal to your kitchen decor. You can switch from a powerful spray to an aerated stream by pressing the button on the spray head. Comes with the flexible pull-out hose to provide an extra reach for your rinsing needs, this modern kitchen faucet also features a swiveling design which offers a broad range of motion in and around the countertop. Give an update to your kitchen with this beautiful and functional faucet!
- Constructed from solid brass for durability and reliability.
- Finished in a high quality, corrosion resistant matte black
- Features a 360-degree swivel pre-rinse spout design.
- Includes a braided pullout hose for greater reach.
- Not suitable for low pressure. Minimum required water pressure is 0.05 MPa (0.5 bar).
- All mounting hardware and hot/cold waterlines are included.
|INSTALLATION TYPE||Single Hole|
|SPOUT TYPE||High Arc, Swivel|
|NUMBER OF HOLES||1|
|NUMBER OF HANDLES||1|
|SPOUT MATERIAL||ABS Plastic|
|HANDLE MATERIAL||Zinc Alloy|
|OVERALL HEIGHT (measured from mounting surface to the highest of faucet)||17.95" / 456mm|
|SPOUT HEIGHT (measured from mounting surface to spout outlet)||6.38" / 162mm|
|SPOUT REACH (measured from faucet base center to spout outlet center)||8.7" / 221mm|
|MAX DECK THICKNESS||No|
|INSTALLATION HOLE DIAMETER||1.26"-1.49" / 32-38mm (1.38" / 35mm is recommended if to drill the hole)|
|FLOW RATE||1.8 GPM / 6.8 LPM|
|VALVE TYPE||Ceramic Valve|
|INCLUDED COMPONENTS||faucet, mounting hardware, waterlines|
|CERTIFICATION||cUPC Certificated (for certain components)|
|WARRANTY||Lifetime Limited (residential), 5 Year Limited (commercial)|
Free Shipping is available to most of Canada. Shipping surcharge applies to the remote areas.
Ship to countries rather than Canada? Please visit our international stores (product selection varies by store):