Industrial 6-Light Plumbing Pipe Hanging Exposed Bulb Metal Pendant Light in Brushed Black
- Industrial Loft: Vintage bulbs with black braided cords wrapped around a horizontal plumbing pipe offer a unique industrial flair.
- Material & Finish: The metal plumbing pipe pairs perfectly with the brushed black finish to enhance the tough look and style.
- Suggest Room Fit: Perfect for a kitchen, dining room, wet bar, and living room. Use six 40-Watt vintage bulbs, sold separately.
09/24/2019 - 09/26/2019
09/27/2019 - 10/04/2019
Availability: In stock Free Shipping
This handsome industrial pendant light comes with six exposed vintage bulbs with black braided cord suspending from a horizontal plumbing pipe, cool and fun. Lit or unlit, it makes a conversation piece and lends that industrial flair. A round canopy and brushed black finish enhance the nostalgic warehouse feel. When on, the ample sparkling glow will create a warm, comfy ambiance over your kitchen island, dining table, pool table or in the living room. The black braided cord can be wrapped around and adjusted to any custom length.
- Materials: Metal
- Finish: Brushed Black
- Canopy Diameter: 7.1" (180mm)
- Width of Light fixture: 34.3" (870mm)
- Height of Hanging Pole: 10.2" (260mm)
- Hanging Cord Length: 78.7"/2000mm (adjustable, contact us if you need longer)
- Bulbs: 6 x 40W incandescent E26 (not included)
- Assembly Instructions: This fixture does need to be hard wired. Assembly is not required. Professional installation is recommended.
|FIXTURE WIDTH||34.3" /870mm|
|FIXTURE HEIGHT||10.2" /260mm|
|NUMBER OF BULBS||6|
|WATTS PER BULB||40W|
|HARDWIRED OR PLUG-IN||Hardwired|
|CERTIFICATION||UL Listed (for lampholders and wires)|
|WARRANTY||5 Year Limited (residential), 1 Year Limited (commercial)|
Free Shipping is available to most of Canada. Shipping surcharge applies to the remote areas.
Ship to countries rather than Canada? Please visit our international stores (product selection varies by store):
30-Day Return & Exchange Policy
- Can this fixture be hung on a wall instead of from a ceiling? (like a wall sconce)
- Can this be hung on a sloped ceiling
- Are the bulbs dimmable