Industrial Loft 10 Light Adjustable Swag Multiple Pendant Light Ceiling Light
- Industrial & Durable: Fixture crafts from durable metal with a black finish for years of lasting beauty and displays an industrial touch.
- Unique Design: Includes standoffs to custom the arrangement of the light cord, and a 7.9" canopy to cover the mounting hole for an organic look.
- Suggest Room Fit: Perfect for residential or commercial use. Choose it for your kitchen, dining room, restaurant, office and more.
07/25/2019 - 07/26/2019
07/26/2019 - 07/31/2019
Availability: In stock Free Shipping
This matte black swag pendant light offers glamour and chic industrial style. The design features 10 lights that hung from the top canopy. Canopy mounts to ceiling junction box like any regular fixture. Included standoff mounts anchor into the ceiling, then the light cords swag from the canopy to the standoff mounts and can arranged as desired. Ten incandescent bulbs are available for choice that cast a romantic flicker.
- Materials: Metal
- Finish: Black
- Bulb Choices: Edison bulb, Without Blub
- Ceiling Canopy Diameter: 7.9" (200mm)
- Cable Length: 70.9"/1800mm (adjustable, contact us if you need longer)
- Bulbs: 10x40W incandescent E26
- Assembly Instructions: This fixture does need to be hard wired. Assembly is not required. Professional installation is recommended.
|NUMBER OF BULBS||10|
|WATTS PER BULB||40W|
|HARDWIRED OR PLUG-IN||Hardwired|
|CERTIFICATION||UL Listed (for lampholders and wires)|
|WARRANTY||5 Year Limited (residential), 1 Year Limited (commercial)|
Free Shipping is available to most of Canada. Shipping surcharge applies to the remote areas.
Ship to countries rather than Canada? Please visit our international stores (product selection varies by store):
30-Day Return & Exchange Policy
- Is this product UL listed
- Who is the manufacture of this light fixture
- Is this light fitting dimable
- Can these lights be hung outside or do you offer the same light but for outside use
- Will this fixture work with a pull-chain
- Does each individual light need to be hard wired