Industrial Rust Metal Dome Shade 1-Light Pendant Light with Clear Crystal Cascade
- Industrial Style: Dome shade houses the romantic crystal cascade to add the refined industrial look to your decor.
- Premium Material: Clear crystals and metal dome manage to achieve a comfortable contrast and add a feminine rustic touch.
- Suggest Room Fit: A statement piece for your living room, bedroom, dining room and more. Use one 40-Watt bulb, not included.
12/16/2019 - 12/23/2019
Availability: In stock Free Shipping
A striking addition to your foyer, dining room, and more, this industrial chic pendant light features a metal shade in a dome shape and lovely, shiny crystals. With an added flair from chic strands of clear crystal droplets underneath, this light fixture offers a great contrast to the metal shade. When illuminated, these two materials come together to cast pretty and ample light and create fabulous visual effect in any room. Buy and bring a versatile look suitable for any room in your home.
- Materials: Metal, Crystal
- Finish: Rust
- Crystal Color: Clear
- Dimension of Canopy: 4.7"Dia x 1.6"H (120mmDia x 40mmH)
- Dimension of Light Shade: 13.2"Dia x 15.4"H (335mmDia x 390mmH)
- Chain Length: 70.9"/1800mm (adjustable, contact us if you need longer)
- Bulbs: 1x40W incandescent E26 (not included)
- Assembly Instructions: This fixture does need to be hard wired. Assembly is required. Professional installation is recommended.
|NUMBER OF BULBS||1|
|WATTS PER BULB||40W|
|HARDWIRED OR PLUG-IN||Hardwired|
|CERTIFICATION||UL Listed (for lampholders and wires)|
|WARRANTY||5 Year Limited (residential), 1 Year Limited (commercial)|
Free Shipping is available to most of Canada. Shipping surcharge applies to the remote areas.
Ship to countries rather than Canada? Please visit our international stores (product selection varies by store):
30-Day Return & Exchange Policy
- Can this light be hung in a bathroom
- Two questions, please: Is this made in China? Are crystals made of plastic? Thank you
- How much does the fixture weigh? Will it dim on a dimmer switch
- Can this be used on a slope ceiling