Industrial Rustic 8-Light Wood Beam Plumbing Pipe Hanging Exposed Bulb Metal Island Pendant Light
- Industrial Loft: Long rectangular beam wrapped with twisted cords to hang exposed bulbs offers a wowing industrial style to your home decor.
- Premium Material: Reclaimed wood beam and metal plumbing pipe complement and contrast with each other for a vintage, impressive design.
- Suggest Room Fit: Perfect for your kitchen, dining room, wet bar, basement, taste room, and more. Use eight 40-Watt Edison bulbs, not included.
07/25/2019 - 07/26/2019
07/26/2019 - 07/31/2019
Availability: In stock Free Shipping
With an industrial and rustic look, this linear pendant light is adorned with black and gray finish that emanates a nostalgic feel. Reclaimed wood beam and plumbing pipe complement and contrast with each other for a vintage, impressive design, making it a conversation starter. Featuring 8 exposed bulbs, it has adjustable braided cords for each light to create a customized height as desired. When lit, the sparkling glow will create a quiet, comfy mood. Perfect for your long dining table, kitchen island and bar area.
- Materials: Wood, Metal
- Finish: Black, Gray
- Length of Light Fixture: 32.3" (820mm)
- Height of Light Fixture: 15.7" (400mm)
- Bulbs: 8 x 40W incandescent E26 (not included)
- Assembly Instructions: This fixture does need to be hard wired. Assembly is required. Professional installation is recommended.
|STYLE||Rustic/Lodge, Industrial Loft|
|FIXTURE LENGTH||32.3" (820mm)|
|FIXTURE HEIGHT||15.7" (400mm)|
|NUMBER OF BULBS||8|
|WATTS PER BULB||40W|
|HARDWIRED OR PLUG-IN||Hardwired|
|CERTIFICATION||UL Listed (for lampholders and wires)|
|WARRANTY||5 Year Limited (residential), 1 Year Limited (commercial)|
Free Shipping is available to most of Canada. Shipping surcharge applies to the remote areas.
Ship to countries rather than Canada? Please visit our international stores (product selection varies by store):
30-Day Return & Exchange Policy
- Hi there, can’t see the weight of this pendant. Can you advise? Thank you
- will this fixture work on a sloped ceiling
- will it work with a dimmer