Koko LED Color Changing Waterfall Wall Mount Bathtub Filler Faucet & Handshower Chrome Brass
- Built in LED: Water powered LED lights changes color with the water temperature for the enhanced relaxing bathing experience.
- Great Function: Waterfall spout sends laminar water down into the tub. Hand shower with 60" (1500mm) hose for rinsing off after bath.
- Space-Saving: Designed for wall-mount configuration to free up the space and coordinate with a variety of bathtubs.
05/29/2019 - 05/30/2019
05/30/2019 - 06/05/2019
Availability: In stock Free Shipping
Koko Faucet Collection is absolutely stunning and likely to attract lots of attention thanks to its plate waterfall spout. This Koko wall-mount tub filler faucet displays a beautiful modern look to help build your ideal bathroom. Convenient and practical, it provides a thoroughly dependable design solution for any modern bathroom. The plate spout makes a beautifull waterfall while filling the tub. The matching hand shower allows you to rinse off after bath. With a built-in LED light and temperature sensor, this faucet illuminates and changes colors as you change the water temperature.
- The LED light is powered by water flow, and will be activated once the water is turned on.
- Constructed from solid brass for durability and reliability.
- Finished in a high quality, corrosion resistant polished chrome.
- Features a waterfall spout design that delivers a gentle cascade.
- Operated by three handles, 5 installation holes required.
- Not suitable for low pressure. Recommended water pressure is 0.3~0.6 MPa (3~6 bar).
- Rough-in valve and mounting hardware are included.
The LED light will change its color by detecting water temperature:
0-30℃ (32-86℉): Blue LED
30-40℃ (86-104℉): Green LED
40-50℃ (104-122℉): Red LED
50-100℃ (122-212℉): Flashing Red LED
|INSTALLATION TYPE||Wall Mounted|
|FEATURE||LED, Waterfall, Handshower Included|
|NUMBER OF HOLES||5|
|NUMBER OF HANDLES||3|
|HANDLE MATERIAL||Zinc Alloy|
|HAND SHOWER MATERIAL||Brass|
|OVERALL HEIGHT (measured from mounting surface to the highest of faucet)||Not fixed|
|SPOUT HEIGHT (measured from mounting surface to spout outlet)||Not fixed|
|SPOUT REACH (measured from faucet base center to spout outlet center)||6.3" / 160mm|
|SPOUT WIDTH||5.51" / 140mm|
|HOSE LENGTH||60" / 1500mm|
|MAX DECK THICKNESS||No|
|FAUCET CENTERS||Not fixed|
|FLOW RATE||Max 4 GPM / 15.1 LPM (tub spout); 2.0 GPM / 7.6 LPM (hand shower)|
|VALVE TYPE||Ceramic Valve|
|INCLUDED COMPONENTS||faucet spout, hand shower, handshower holder, mounting hardware, rough-in valve & trims, shower hose|
|CERTIFICATION||cUPC Certificated (for certain components)|
|WARRANTY||Lifetime Limited (residential), 5 Year Limited (commercial)|
Free Shipping is available to most of Canada. Shipping surcharge applies to the remote areas.
Ship to countries rather than Canada? Please visit our international stores (product selection varies by store):
30-Day Return & Exchange Policy
- What type of in wall valve is needed
- Does this product come with a thermo valve or stops? This is not a pressure balance valve, how do we balance it? Thank you
- Does this come in any other finish, such as brushed nickel
- Hello, is it possible to order this without the shower part? I am ordering a separate system for that. Also, please email me the manual. Thanks
- Please can you tell me how far into the wall cavity the fittings on the back of the taps and hand shower project as they may not fit? Thanks
- What is the hand held shower length of hose? Is it easily retracted to its original placement