Koko Modern LED Lighted Waterfall Wall Mount Bathroom Sink Faucet in Polished Chrome Solid Brass
- Built-in LED: Water powered LED light changes color with the water temperature, a warning light signal to avoid scalding.
- Waterfall Spout: Square plated spout cascades laminar water down and makes a beautiful waterfall statement, visually pleasing.
- Installation Type: Designed for wall mounted installation to free up your countertop, compatible with any bathroom sink.
11/27/2019 - 12/04/2019
Availability: In stock Free Shipping
Koko Faucet Collection is absolutely stunning and likely to attract lots of attention thanks to its plate waterfall spout. This Koko wall-mounted sink faucet has a wide open channel spout that delivers a sheet of laminar water to form a vivid waterfall effect, displaying the natural beauty of flowing water. With a built-in LED light and temperature sensor, it will illuminate and change the color with the water temperature to instantly catch your eye. Constructed from solid brass and coated with polished chrome finish, this Koko sink faucet is the perfect finishing touch for your bathroom.
- The LED light is powered by water flow, and will be activated once the water is turned on.
- Constructed from solid brass for durability and reliability.
- Finished in a high quality, corrosion resistant polished chrome.
- Features a waterfall spout design that delivers a gentle cascade.
- Operated by double handles and suitable for wall mounting.
- Not suitable for low pressure. Minimum required water pressure is 0.1 MPa (1 bar).
- Rough-in valve and mounting hardware are included.
The LED light will change its color by detecting water temperature:
0-30℃ (32-86℉): Blue LED
30-40℃ (86-104℉): Green LED
40-50℃ (104-122℉): Red LED
50-100℃ (122-212℉): Flashing Red LED
|INSTALLATION TYPE||Wall Mounted|
|NUMBER OF HOLES||3|
|NUMBER OF HANDLES||2|
|HANDLE MATERIAL||Zinc Alloy|
|OVERALL HEIGHT (measured from mounting surface to the highest of faucet)||Not fixed|
|SPOUT HEIGHT (measured from mounting surface to spout outlet)||Not fixed|
|SPOUT REACH (measured from faucet base center to spout outlet center)||6.3" / 160mm|
|SPOUT WIDTH||5.51" / 140mm|
|MAX DECK THICKNESS||N/A|
|INSTALLATION HOLE DIAMETER||No|
|FAUCET CENTERS||Not fixed|
|FLOW RATE||1.2 GPM / 4.5 LPM|
|VALVE TYPE||Ceramic Valve|
|INCLUDED COMPONENTS||faucet, mounting hardware, rough-in valve & trims|
|CERTIFICATION||cUPC Certificated (for certain components)|
|WARRANTY||Lifetime Limited (residential), 5 Year Limited (commercial)|
Free Shipping is available to most of Canada. Shipping surcharge applies to the remote areas.
Ship to countries rather than Canada? Please visit our international stores (product selection varies by store):
30-Day Return & Exchange Policy
- How do i change batteries
- What is the height of the plate from which the spout is attached
- hi, handshower is not shown. can I get one with it? thanks
- Is the spout fixed off center of the plate as shown, or is it possible to be centered