Koko Stylish LED Waterfall Bathroom Vessel Sink Faucet Single Handle in Polished Chrome Solid Brass
- Built-in LED: Water powered LED light illuminates in color that changes by detecting the water temperature.
- Waterfall Spout: Square plated spout cascades laminar water down and makes a beautiful waterfall statement.
- Easy Operation: Single handle for effortless and precise water temperature and flow control, easy to use.
07/25/2019 - 07/26/2019
07/26/2019 - 07/31/2019
Availability: In stock Free Shipping
Koko Faucet Collection is absolutely stunning and likely to attract lots of attention thanks to its plate waterfall spout. Enjoy unparalleled value of the modern convenience and simple design of this Koko bathroom vessel sink faucet. The sleek, handsome design of this faucet complements a variety of bathroom styles. Featuring a trendy open channel plate shape, its waterfall spout makes a wowing focal point as water cascades into your sink. What's more, with built in LED lights, it illuminates and changes color with the water temperature. Pair it with other pieces from Koko Collection for a coordinated look!
- The LED light is powered by water flow, and will be activated once the water is turned on.
- Constructed from solid brass for durability and reliability.
- Finished in a high quality, corrosion resistant polished chrome.
- Features a waterfall spout design that delivers a gentle cascade.
- Vessel faucet for above counter sinks.
- Not suitable for low pressure. Minimum required water pressure is 0.1 MPa (1 bar).
- All mounting hardware and hot/cold waterlines are included.
The LED light will change its color by detecting water temperature:
0-30℃ (32-86℉): Blue LED
30-40℃ (86-104℉): Green LED
40-50℃ (104-122℉): Red LED
50-100℃ (122-212℉): Flashing Red LED
|INSTALLATION TYPE||Single Hole, Vessel|
|NUMBER OF HOLES||1|
|NUMBER OF HANDLES||1|
|HANDLE MATERIAL||Zinc Alloy|
|OVERALL HEIGHT (measured from mounting surface to the highest of faucet)||12.01" / 305mm|
|SPOUT HEIGHT (measured from mounting surface to spout outlet)||6.89" / 175mm|
|SPOUT REACH (measured from faucet base center to spout outlet center)||4.98" / 126.5mm|
|SPOUT WIDTH||4.72" / 120mm|
|MAX DECK THICKNESS||No|
|INSTALLATION HOLE DIAMETER||1.26"-1.49" / 32-38mm (1.38" / 35mm is recommended if to drill the hole)|
|FLOW RATE||1.2 GPM / 4.5 LPM|
|VALVE TYPE||Ceramic Valve|
|INCLUDED COMPONENTS||faucet, mounting hardware, waterlines|
|CERTIFICATION||cUPC Certificated (for certain components)|
|WARRANTY||Lifetime Limited (residential), 5 Year Limited (commercial)|
Free Shipping is available to most of Canada. Shipping surcharge applies to the remote areas.
Ship to countries rather than Canada? Please visit our international stores (product selection varies by store):
30-Day Return & Exchange Policy
- How does the hot and cold lines connect to the bottom of the faucet
- HOW IS THE FAUCET POWERED
- what is the base width
- How far should i install the faucet to the vessel sink