Modern Nordic Gold Cylinder Metal Adjustable Black Branch 9-Light Pendant Light Mid-Century Lighting
- Modern Design: The lamp branches extend artfully to hold the mini cylinder lights upwards or downwards and make a stylish but modest minimalist design.
- Premium Finish: The clean black and the warm gold are the perfect match and enhance the stunning ultra-modern look that fits into any home decor effortlessly.
- Suggest Room Fit: The perfect solution for your living room, dining room, kitchen, and bedroom. Use nine 5-Watt LED bulbs to complete the look, not included.
05/22/2019 - 05/23/2019
05/23/2019 - 05/28/2019
Availability: In stock Free Shipping
You will never go wrong with this modern pendant light which brings in a trendy boom and makes any room an urban masterpiece. Inspired by the modern Nordic style, this brach lamp is the perfect solution for both hospitality and residential settings. The black lamp branches extend artfully to hold the mini, soft gold cylinder lights upwards or downwards and spice up the holistic fixture instantly, a luxurious but modest minimalist design. Available in 9-light design, it will bring a distinguished aesthetic flair to your space.
- Materials: Metal
- Finish: Black, Gold
- Diameter of Canopy: 9.1"/230mm
- Length: 54.3" (1380mm)
- Hanging Rod Length: 25.6"/650mm (contact us if you need longer)
- Bulbs:9 x 5W LED E26 (not included)
- Assembly Instructions: This fixture does need to be hardwired. Assembly is required. Professional installation is recommended.
|FINISH||Gold / Polished Brass, Black|
|NUMBER OF BULBS||9|
|WATTS PER BULB||5W LED|
|HARDWIRED OR PLUG-IN||Hardwired|
|CERTIFICATION||UL Listed (for lampholders and wires)|
|WARRANTY||5 Year Limited (residential), 1 Year Limited (commercial)|
Free Shipping is available to most of Canada. Shipping surcharge applies to the remote areas.
Ship to countries rather than Canada? Please visit our international stores (product selection varies by store):
30-Day Return & Exchange Policy
- Is this UL listed
- Hi, is this suitable for dimmable led lights? Thank you