Modern Simplistic White Creative Triangle Metal Shade LED Uplight Wall Light
- Modern Design: Minimalist triangle design adds a pure geometric form and upgrades your space with a modern chic look.
- Durable Use: Durable metal body ensures long-lasting use and look. The clean white finish fits many home decor.
- Suggest Room Fit: Perfect for a living room, bedroom, hallway, and dining room. Include one 5-Watt LED G9 lamp.
12/13/2019 - 12/20/2019
Availability: In stock Free Shipping
Modern simplistic aesthetics is combined with a durable metal construction to bring you this innovative uplighting wall light. Coated in varnished white finish, this wall light features a creative, geometric triangle shade with clean, crisp lines for a modern, sophisticated look. Several in configurations, this design will make a fascinating factor and add a contemporary class and appeal to your home. Please note that we will send you warm white LED light by default. Contact us if cold white LED light is needed.
- Materials: Metal
- Finish: White
- Overall Width: 14.6" (370mm)
- Overall Height: 13.8" (350mm)
- Depth/Extension: 3.1" (80mm)
- Bulbs: 1 x 5W LED G9 warm white lamp (included, not eligible for free replacement)
- Assembly Instructions: This fixture does need to be hard wired. Assembly is not required. Professional installation is recommended.
|FIXTURE LENGTH||3.1" (80mm)|
|FIXTURE WIDTH||14.6" (370mm)|
|FIXTURE HEIGHT||13.8" (350mm)|
|NUMBER OF BULBS||1|
|WATTS PER BULB||5W LED|
|BULB INCLUDED||Yes (included, not eligible for free replacement)|
|HARDWIRED OR PLUG-IN||Hardwired|
|CERTIFICATION||UL Listed (for lampholders and wires)|
|WARRANTY||5 Year Limited (residential), 1 Year Limited (commercial)|
Free Shipping is available to most of Canada. Shipping surcharge applies to the remote areas.
Ship to countries rather than Canada? Please visit our international stores (product selection varies by store):
30-Day Return & Exchange Policy
- Is this light dimmable
- I love the design but need a downward light. Does this light work turned down or will be bulb show? Thanks, S