Nest Creative LED Color Lights Vessel Sink Bathroom Faucet in Chrome Single Lever
- Built In LED: Water powered LED light illuminates in color that changes by dectecting the water temperature, fun and appealing.
- Unique Spout: A bunch of slim pipes guides water to the aerated spout for no-splash water, stunning in look and functional in use.
- Installation Type: Designed for 1-hole deck mounting to use with any vessel sink for a complete look, easy to install by yourself.
08/20/2019 - 08/22/2019
08/22/2019 - 08/29/2019
Availability: In stock Free Shipping
Style and substance strike a perfect balance in this Nest Faucet Collection. From Nest comes this stunning LED vessel sink faucet. A delight for both residential and commercial settings, it features a bunch of 4 slim curving pipes to guide water to the spout. The novel and unique shape takes the center stage and makes it the perfect showstopping finishing touch for today's bathroom upgrades. Turn water on, the built-in LED light illuminates in color and change colors as you change the water temperature. It will make a fancy and functional accent piece that has your guests talk.
- The LED light is powered by water flow, and will be activated once the water is turned on.
- Constructed from solid brass for durability and reliability.
- Finished in a high quality, corrosion resistant polished chrome.
- Vessel faucet for above counter sinks.
- Not suitable for low pressure. Minimum required water pressure is 0.1 MPa (1 bar).
- All mounting hardware and hot/cold waterlines are included.
The LED light will change its color by detecting water temperature:
0-30℃ (32-86℉): Blue LED
30-40℃ (86-104℉): Green LED
40-50℃ (104-122℉): Red LED
50-100℃ (122-212℉): Flashing Red LED
|INSTALLATION TYPE||Single Hole, Vessel|
|NUMBER OF HOLES||1|
|NUMBER OF HANDLES||1|
|HANDLE MATERIAL||Zinc Alloy|
|OVERALL HEIGHT (measured from mounting surface to the highest of faucet)||17.2" / 437mm|
|SPOUT HEIGHT (measured from mounting surface to spout outlet)||8.23" / 209mm|
|SPOUT REACH (measured from faucet base center to spout outlet center)||6.69" / 170mm|
|MAX DECK THICKNESS||No|
|INSTALLATION HOLE DIAMETER||1.26"-1.49" / 32-38mm (1.38" / 35mm is recommended if to drill the hole)|
|FLOW RATE||1.2 GPM / 4.5 LPM|
|VALVE TYPE||Ceramic Valve|
|INCLUDED COMPONENTS||faucet, mounting hardware, waterlines|
|CERTIFICATION||cUPC Certificated (for certain components)|
|WARRANTY||Lifetime Limited (residential), 5 Year Limited (commercial)|
Free Shipping is available to most of Canada. Shipping surcharge applies to the remote areas.
Ship to countries rather than Canada? Please visit our international stores (product selection varies by store):
30-Day Return & Exchange Policy
- Hi I was wondering how the lever operates on this tap. Does just rotate or also go up and down to turn on and off. Also can the lever be pit on either side (left or right side)
- Can you move the faucet. Since it looks adjustable by the spines. Can you bend it to fit taller or shorter vessels sinks