Relia LED One Handle Single Hole Spring Brass Kitchen Faucet Pullout Spray Chrome
- Built In LED: Water powered LED light changes colorss by detecting the water temperature for extra visual fun and relaxation.
- Swivel Spout: The spout can swivel around 360 degrees to provide water at easy access. Pull down the sprayer to wash the dishes or pots.
- Modern Design: Spring coiled design pairs with glistening chrome finish to upgrade your kitchen with a professional commercial style.
09/17/2019 - 09/19/2019
09/20/2019 - 09/27/2019
Availability: In stock Free Shipping
Put together an elegant kitchen setting with this Relia Faucet Collection featuring an amazing ease of control. Refined styling makes this kitchen LED pullout spray faucet stand out from the crowd. It features a pull out spray head with coil spring neck for ease of use when cleaning large cookware. With a built-in LED light and temperature sensor, enjoy watching this faucet illuminate and change colors as you change the water temperature. With its stunning design and the mirror-like finish, it will highlight any bathroom with elegance and style.
- The LED light is powered by water flow, and will be activated once the water is turned on.
- Constructed from solid brass for durability and reliability.
- Finished in a high quality, corrosion resistant polished chrome.
- Features a 360-degree swivel pre-rinse spout design.
- Includes a stainless steel pullout hose that can be extended to 31.5" (800mm).
- Not suitable for low pressure. Minimum required water pressure is 0.1 MPa (1 bar).
- All mounting hardware and hot/cold waterlines are included.
The LED light will change its color by detecting water temperature:
0-30℃ (32-86℉): Blue LED
30-40℃ (86-104℉): Green LED
40-50℃ (104-122℉): Red LED
50-100℃ (122-212℉): Flashing Red LED
|INSTALLATION TYPE||Single Hole|
|FEATURE||LED, Pullout Spray|
|SPOUT TYPE||High Arc, Swivel|
|NUMBER OF HOLES||1|
|NUMBER OF HANDLES||1|
|HANDLE MATERIAL||Zinc Alloy|
|OVERALL HEIGHT (measured from mounting surface to the highest of faucet)||13.78" / 350mm|
|SPOUT HEIGHT (measured from mounting surface to spout outlet)||9.84" / 250mm|
|SPOUT REACH (measured from faucet base center to spout outlet center)||7.87" / 200mm|
|HOSE LENGTH||31.5" (800mm)|
|MAX DECK THICKNESS||No|
|INSTALLATION HOLE DIAMETER||1.26"-1.49" / 32-38mm (1.38" / 35mm is recommended if to drill the hole)|
|FLOW RATE||1.8 GPM / 6.8 LPM|
|VALVE TYPE||Ceramic Valve|
|INCLUDED COMPONENTS||faucet, mounting hardware, waterlines|
|CERTIFICATION||cUPC Certificated (for certain components)|
|WARRANTY||Lifetime Limited (residential), 5 Year Limited (commercial)|
Free Shipping is available to most of Canada. Shipping surcharge applies to the remote areas.
Ship to countries rather than Canada? Please visit our international stores (product selection varies by store):
30-Day Return & Exchange Policy
- My existing faucet has 3 holes (hot & cold water lines and center faucet mount). Do you have a plate or plugs to cover the holes already in my sink
- Does this faucet have a stead flow of water as well as the spray flow
- Are the threads for the water lines standard US thread sizes? Or would I need adapters
- Is this faucet lead free complaint for potable water use in the US and California
- Does this faucet have a swing spout as needed for a double bowl sink