Retro Industrial Antique Matte Black Iron Lantern Outdoor Wall Sconce 1-Light with Clear Glass
- Modern Style: Metal construction in matte black finish adds a modern, industrial appeal to any outdoor space.
- Clear Glass Shade: The light glows softly through clear glass shade, creating a warm, inviting atmosphere.
- Easy Installation: Included all mounting hardware for quick and easy installation, open bottom to allow for easy bulb replacement.
11/27/2019 - 12/04/2019
Availability: In stock Free Shipping
This stylish outdoor wall sconce is inspired by the classic look of vintage train station lanterns. The frame is made from sturdy die cast metal in a rich matte black finish and panes of clear beveled glass protect the single Edison bulb inside. Attached to the wall with a rectangular back plate, it is a chic addition that adds glam industrial loft accents for any living room, hallway and outdoor areas. Refresh your space with this genuine and practical light fixture.
- Materials: Metal, Glass
- Finish: Black
- Outer Shade Dimension: 7.1"L x 4.7"W x 9.4"H (180mmL x 120mmW x 240mmH)
- Overall Height: 13.8" (350mm)
- Bulbs: 1 x 60W incandescent E26 (not included)
- Assembly Instructions: This fixture does need to be hard wired. Minimal assembly is required. Professional installation is recommended.
|FIXTURE WIDTH||4.7" (120mm)|
|FIXTURE HEIGHT||13.8" (350mm)|
|NUMBER OF BULBS||1|
|WATTS PER BULB||60W|
|HARDWIRED OR PLUG-IN||Hardwired|
|CERTIFICATION||UL Listed (for lampholders and wires)|
|WARRANTY||5 Year Limited (residential), 1 Year Limited (commercial)|
Free Shipping is available to most of Canada. Shipping surcharge applies to the remote areas.
Ship to countries rather than Canada? Please visit our international stores (product selection varies by store):
30-Day Return & Exchange Policy
- Good Morning, Hoping you can let me know the dimensions of the rectangular plate that fixes to the wall of light #J010417-1V. Many thanks, Rachael
- Do these met Australian Standard and if so can you please email me a certificate
- Is this earthed (aka Class I), or double-insulated (aka Class II)
- What is the weight of this light , please
- Is it dimmable
- Is this light switched or is it controlled by a wall switch
- Hi, can you tell me what the ip rating is on this outdoor wall light only it doesn't give me this information on your website