Retro Industrial Cottage Style Metal Clear Glass Lantern 1-Light Wall Light & Wood Backplate
- Vintage Style: The distressed wood backplate and the black metal cage add vintage warmth and charm, a nostalgic, nautical look.
- Clear Glass Shade: A clear glass shade diffuses the light source to create an enchanting ambiance to any room. Fit most decor styles.
- Suggest Room Fit: Suitable for living rooms, foyers, balconies, porches, and patios. Use one 40-Watt vintage bulb, sold separately.
12/20/2019 - 12/30/2019
Availability: In stock Free Shipping
Add vintage glamour and rustic elegance to your home with this industrial style 1-light loft wall sconce. This wall light features a clear glass lantern shade surrounded by a metal frame finished in black for an array of industrial flavor and warm old-world charm. The distressed wood backplate and scroll accents add a chic rustic twist. When on, it will bring in the light and magic to turn any space into a wonderful escape. Perfect for use in living rooms, dining rooms, kitchens, and porches.
- Materials: Metal, Glass, Wood
- Finish: Black
- Shade Color: Clear
- Backplate Width: 5.9" (150mm)
- Diameter of Light Shade: 4.7" (120mm)
- Height of Light Fixture: 14.2" (360mm)
- Bulbs: 1 x 40W incandescent E26 (not included)
- Assembly Instructions: This fixture does need to be hard wired. Minimal assembly is required. Professional installation is recommended.
|MATERIAL||Metal, Glass, Wood|
|FIXTURE DIAMETER||4.7" (120mm)|
|FIXTURE HEIGHT||14.2" (360mm)|
|NUMBER OF BULBS||1|
|WATTS PER BULB||40W|
|HARDWIRED OR PLUG-IN||Hardwired|
|CERTIFICATION||UL Listed (for lampholders and wires)|
|WARRANTY||5 Year Limited (residential), 1 Year Limited (commercial)|
Free Shipping is available to most of Canada. Shipping surcharge applies to the remote areas.
Ship to countries rather than Canada? Please visit our international stores (product selection varies by store):
30-Day Return & Exchange Policy
- Is this light dimmable
- "Is this an indoor light? Would love something like this for out door lights
- Does this light have a switch sconce