Retro Industrial Loft Mini Rust Metal Water Pipe Single Pendant Light
- Industrial Design: Features a plumbing pipe inspired design, this pendant light brings a vintage industrial touch to your decor.
- Adjustable Cable: 47" long cable is adjustable to accommodate different ceiling heights.
- Suggest Room Fit: It is ideal for bedroom, dining room, hallway and more. Use in multiples will enahnce the look.
09/24/2019 - 09/26/2019
09/27/2019 - 10/04/2019
Availability: In stock Free Shipping
Inspired by plumbing pipe and a creative imagination, this retro industrial loft mini rust metal water pipe, single-light pendant light will add a stylish industrial look to your decor. Exposed vintage bulb hangs from black cord which is attached to a round ceiling canopy. Especially the authentic water pipe module will make it a signature piece in any stylish setting. This light fixture is suitable for hanging in so many spaces like kitchens and restaurants. This handsome light includes an adjustable cable long enough to allow you choose the optimal hang height. Buy and add a stylish industrial look to your decor with this warm finish pendant light.
- Materials: Metal
- Finish: Rust
- Diameter of Canopy: 4.7"/120mm
- Dimensions of Light Fixture: 2.8"Dia x 7.1"H (70mmDia x 180mmH)
- Cable Length: 47.2"/1200mm (adjustable, contact us if you need longer)
- Bulbs: 1x40W incandescent E26 (not included)
- Assembly Instructions: This fixture does need to be hard wired. Assembly is not required. Professional installation is recommended.
|STYLE||Retro, Industrial Loft|
|NUMBER OF BULBS||1|
|WATTS PER BULB||40W|
|HARDWIRED OR PLUG-IN||Hardwired|
|CERTIFICATION||UL Listed (for lampholders and wires)|
|WARRANTY||5 Year Limited (residential), 1 Year Limited (commercial)|
Free Shipping is available to most of Canada. Shipping surcharge applies to the remote areas.
Ship to countries rather than Canada? Please visit our international stores (product selection varies by store):
30-Day Return & Exchange Policy
- Hi what is the ip rating on this light
- Does the fixture comes with a ceiling canopy, in which to insert the wire, and hide the electrical connection