Rustic Adjustable Single Light Industrial Wall Sconce Fixture in Black
- Industrial Inspired: A durable metal construction with versatile brushed black finish creates an industrial vibe to fit most decor styles.
- Adjustable Design: The flexible joints allow you to adjust the direction of the light shade and provide focused lighting wherever you want.
- Suggest Room Fit: It will be a great accent in your living room, bedroom, office and more. Use a 40 Watts bulb for soft lighting, not included.
07/23/2019 - 07/24/2019
07/24/2019 - 07/29/2019
Availability: In stock Free Shipping
Give your space an array of industrial flavor with this black indoor wall sconce. Featuring an adjustable metal shade, you can freely adjust the direction of the light source to satisfy your need. Blending premium materials with the simple design perfectly, this industrial wall sconce provides an attractive solution for accent and task lighting. A fantastic piece for bedrooms, reading rooms, foyers and more.
- Materials: Metal
- Finish: Black
- Shade Diameter: 5.3" (135mm)
- Backplate Diameter: 5.2" (132mm)
- Depth/Extension: 9.6" (245mm)
- Bulbs: 1x40W incandescent E26 (not included)
- Assembly Instructions: This fixture does need to be hard wired. Assembly is not required. Professional installation is recommended.
|NUMBER OF BULBS||1|
|WATTS PER BULB||40W|
|HARDWIRED OR PLUG-IN||Hardwired|
|CERTIFICATION||UL Listed (for lampholders and wires)|
|WARRANTY||5 Year Limited (residential), 1 Year Limited (commercial)|
Free Shipping is available to most of Canada. Shipping surcharge applies to the remote areas.
Ship to countries rather than Canada? Please visit our international stores (product selection varies by store):
30-Day Return & Exchange Policy
- Hi, can you confirm the weight if the lamp please? Thanks Adeline
- Can this light pivot side to side as well as up and down! Is it on a ball baring that can swivel in all directions
- Does this light have an on off switch, other then hooking it up to a wall switch? Thanks
- Hello, I am just wondering if this light is suitable to be fitted in a bathroom. Thanks, Hannah
- Hello! Can the light be pointed upwards? Best, S