Tray Adjustable Height Pulldown Island Pendant Retro Industrial
- Industrial Style: This handsome pendant light features a cool black finish to enhance retro industrial accent to your space.
- Universal Fit: Ceiling light is perfect for kitchen, dining room, living room, foyer and more.
- Great Flexibility: Overall height is adjustable to suit your preference.
05/29/2019 - 05/30/2019
05/29/2019 - 06/03/2019
Availability: In stock Free Shipping
Great for industrial inspired home decor settings, this adjustable height pulldown pendant light is made of sturdy hand-worked wrought iron. Tray family features an inverted saucer shape shade covering an Edison bulb for a vintage look, and a black finish adds a nice touch to your home area. This fixture includes 1500mm/59 inches overall height that allows you to choose the optimal hanging height for your ceiling.
- Materials: Metal
- Finish: Black
- Number of Lights: 2-Light, 3-Light, 4-Light
- Single Shade Dimensions: 8.7"/220mmDia x 5.1"/130mmH
- Canopy Length of 2-Light: 20.9"/530mm
- Canopy Length of 3-Light and 4-Light: 17.7"/450mm
- Overall Length of 4-Light: 43.3"/1100mm
- Overall Height: 59"/1500mm (adjustable, contact us if you need longer cable)
- Bulbs: 40W incandescent E27/E26 (not included)
- Assembly Instructions: This fixture does need to be hard wired. Assembly is required. Professional installation is recommended.
|FIXTURE HEIGHT||59"/1500mm (adjustable)|
|NUMBER OF BULBS||2|
|WATTS PER BULB||40W|
|HARDWIRED OR PLUG-IN||Hardwired|
|CERTIFICATION||UL Listed (for lampholders and wires)|
|WARRANTY||Lifetime Limited (residential), 5 Year Limited (commercial)|
Free Shipping is available to most of Canada. Shipping surcharge applies to the remote areas.
Ship to countries rather than Canada? Please visit our international stores (product selection varies by store):
30-Day Return & Exchange Policy
- Would the center weight design work on an angled ceiling
- If 59" is the maximum fixture height, what would be the minimum height
- Is this compatablie with uk power ratings
- Can the pulley be operated after the installation? In other words, if I want to pull the lights up and down on a daily bass, is this possible
- Is it dimable