Victoria Classic Design Waterfall LED Deck-Mount Double Handle Roman Tub Filler Faucet Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Waterfall Spout: Low-arc spout with flat mouth sends a sheet of laminar water down to fill your bathtub rapidly.
- Built In LED: Water powered LED light changes color by detecting the water temperature for a moody ambiance with extra relaxation.
- Refined Finish: Come in a superior oil rubbed bronze finish to resist spot and tarnishing while adding a tasteful, upscale look.
05/22/2019 - 05/23/2019
05/23/2019 - 05/28/2019
Availability: In stock Free Shipping
Featuring a curved spout to create waterfall, showing a low-profile posture, Victoria Faucet series was designed to bring a modern and fun feel into any room. From Victoria comes this classic style tub filler. The spout delivers a graceful sheet of water, which helps create a serene bathroom environment. The elegant visual appeal of this roman tub faucet seeks to not only entertain but also to relax your mind and body. The built-in LED lights up the water and changes colors when the temperature changes, adding taste and fun while bathing.
- The LED light is powered by water flow, and will be activated once the water is turned on.
- Constructed from solid brass for durability and reliability.
- Finished in a high quality, corrosion resistant oil rubbed bronze (also known as russet bronze).
- Features a waterfall spout design that delivers a gentle cascade.
- Double handles included for temperature and volume control, 3 installation holes required.
- Not suitable for low pressure. Recommended water pressure is 0.3~0.6 MPa (3~6 bar).
- All mounting hardware and waterlines are included.
The LED light will change its color by detecting water temperature:
0-30℃ (32-86℉): Blue LED
30-40℃ (86-104℉): Green LED
40-50℃ (104-122℉): Red LED
50-100℃ (122-212℉): Flashing Red LED
|INSTALLATION TYPE||Deck Mounted|
|SPOUT TYPE||Low Arc, Fixed|
|NUMBER OF HOLES||3|
|NUMBER OF HANDLES||2|
|SPOUT MATERIAL||Stainless Steel|
|HANDLE MATERIAL||Zinc Alloy|
|HAND SHOWER MATERIAL||No|
|OVERALL HEIGHT (measured from mounting surface to the highest of faucet)||2.76" / 70mm|
|SPOUT HEIGHT (measured from mounting surface to spout outlet)||2.36" / 60mm|
|SPOUT REACH (measured from faucet base center to spout outlet center)||4.72" / 120mm|
|SPOUT WIDTH||7.09" / 180mm|
|MAX DECK THICKNESS||No|
|FAUCET CENTERS||Not fixed|
|FLOW RATE||Max 4 GPM / 15.1 LPM|
|VALVE TYPE||Ceramic Valve|
|INCLUDED COMPONENTS||faucet spout, mounting hardware, valve & trims, waterlines|
|CERTIFICATION||cUPC Certificated (for certain components)|
|WARRANTY||Lifetime Limited (residential), 5 Year Limited (commercial)|
Free Shipping is available to most of Canada. Shipping surcharge applies to the remote areas.
Ship to countries rather than Canada? Please visit our international stores (product selection varies by store):
30-Day Return & Exchange Policy
- Can this faucet be mounted on a deck instead of on a tub rim? If so, how much distance do I need to ensure that the water goes into the tub
- I ordered this faucet, and although we haven't installed it yet, it looks amazing. My question is, if the LED stops working , is it replaceable? Much thanks
- What is the flow rate? It just says not recommended for low pressure systems, but I have a very large tub and need something with a high flow rate
- How do you make LED lights work on bath tub faucet I just got
- How do the hot & cold knobs work? Is it a push or turn