Victoria Modern 2-Handle Waterfall Deck Mounted LED Roman Tub Filler Faucet Solid Brass in Brushed Nickel
- Beautiful Design: Gentle curving lines meets brushed nickle to make the design a favorable choice for any bathroom.
- Waterfall Spout: Low-arc spout with curving lines sends laminar water down into the tub and forms a mini waterfall.
- Built in LED: Water powered LED lights changes color with the water temperature for the enhanced relaxing bathing experience.
05/24/2019 - 05/28/2019
05/27/2019 - 05/30/2019
Availability: In stock Free Shipping
Featuring a curved spout to create waterfall, showing a low-profile posture, Victoria Faucet series was designed to bring a modern and fun feel into any room. From Victoria Collection comes this deck mounted roman tub faucet. Offering an elegant yet stylish design that gives today's bathroom timeless appeal, this roman tub faucet features a dramatic waterfall spout, which delivers a smooth sheet of flowing water to make a vivid and expressive statement. In addition, equipped with LED lights, it will change color when you adjust the temperature to add a funny, fascinating flair. Constructed from solid brass in the first-class brushed nickel finish, this faucet will stay a great performance through every day use.
- The LED light is powered by water flow, and will be activated once the water is turned on.
- Constructed from solid brass for durability and reliability.
- Finished in high quality, corrosion resistant brushed nickel.
- Features a waterfall spout design that delivers a gentle cascade.
- Double handles included to control temperature and volume, 3 installation holes required.
- Not suitable for low pressure. Recommended water pressure is 0.3~0.6 MPa (3~6 bar).
- All mounting hardware and waterlines are included.
The LED light will change its color by detecting water temperature:
0-30℃ (32-86℉): Blue LED
30-40℃ (86-104℉): Green LED
40-50℃ (104-122℉): Red LED
50-100℃ (122-212℉): Flashing Red LED
|INSTALLATION TYPE||Deck Mounted|
|SPOUT TYPE||Low Arc, Fixed|
|NUMBER OF HOLES||3|
|NUMBER OF HANDLES||2|
|SPOUT MATERIAL||Stainless Steel|
|HANDLE MATERIAL||Zinc Alloy|
|HAND SHOWER MATERIAL||No|
|OVERALL HEIGHT (measured from mounting surface to the highest of faucet)||2.76" / 70mm|
|SPOUT HEIGHT (measured from mounting surface to spout outlet)||2.36" / 60mm|
|SPOUT REACH (measured from faucet base center to spout outlet center)||4.72" / 120mm|
|SPOUT WIDTH||7.09" / 180mm|
|MAX DECK THICKNESS||No|
|FAUCET CENTERS||Not fixed|
|FLOW RATE||Max 4 GPM / 15.1 LPM|
|VALVE TYPE||Ceramic Valve|
|INCLUDED COMPONENTS||faucet spout, mounting hardware, valve & trims, waterlines|
|CERTIFICATION||cUPC Certificated (for certain components)|
|WARRANTY||Lifetime Limited (residential), 5 Year Limited (commercial)|
Free Shipping is available to most of Canada. Shipping surcharge applies to the remote areas.
Ship to countries rather than Canada? Please visit our international stores (product selection varies by store):
30-Day Return & Exchange Policy
- What is the max deck thickness for this faucet
- Good morning, I noticed that a large number of your taps state that they are only compatible with water pressures of between 3-6 bar. Is this correct? I only ask as this seems unusually high with typical mains pressure being around 1 bar. Thanks, Sam
- I need this tub faucet but I also need matching sink faucets. Do you have the matching sink faucets
- does the faucet length come in a bigger size, like 8 in. so it could be used on my bathtub which also mounts like a 3 holed sink mount