Wall Mounted Swing Arm Pot Filler Kitchen Sink Faucet Single Handle in Polished Chrome
- Ergonomic & Efficient: The ergonomic design extends in all directions to put water right where it is needed and folds out of the way when not in use.
- 360° Rotation: The spout can be rotated from up to down 360 degrees to fill pots and pans. Come with aerator to provide a bunch of ample, no-splash water.
- Space-Saving: Designed for wall mounting to free up space and fit most kitchen fixtures, 2 mounting holes of 5.3"-6.5" (135mm-165mm) centerset are required.
11/21/2019 - 11/28/2019
Availability: In stock Free Shipping
Integrated premium quality of materials with refined chrome finish, this wall mounted kitchen faucet is built tough and made to last for a long time, both durability and looks. Featured in swing arm design, it allows you to fold and tuck your faucet back when not in use. Also, its brass construction for durability and mirror-like chrome finish give this product both the timeless look and function to suit your application.
- Constructed from solid brass for durability and reliability.
- Finished in a high quality, corrosion resistant polished chrome.
- Features a 360-degree swiveling spout design.
- Not suitable for low pressure. Minimum required water pressure is 0.05 MPa (0.5bar).
- All mounting hardware is included.
|INSTALLATION TYPE||Wall Mounted|
|SPOUT TYPE||Swing Arm|
|NUMBER OF HOLES||2|
|NUMBER OF HANDLES||1|
|HANDLE MATERIAL||Zinc Alloy|
|OVERALL HEIGHT (measured from mounting surface to the highest of faucet)||7.09" / 180mm|
|SPOUT HEIGHT (measured from mounting surface to spout outlet)||6.3" / 160mm|
|SPOUT REACH (measured from faucet base center to spout outlet center)||20.67" / 525mm|
|MAX DECK THICKNESS||N/A|
|INSTALLATION HOLE DIAMETER||No|
|FAUCET CENTERS||5.3"-6.5" (135mm-165mm)|
|FLOW RATE||1.8 GPM / 6.8 LPM|
|VALVE TYPE||Ceramic Valve|
|INCLUDED COMPONENTS||faucet, mounting hardware|
|CERTIFICATION||cUPC Certificated (for certain components)|
|WARRANTY||Lifetime Limited (residential), 5 Year Limited (commercial)|
Free Shipping is available to most of Canada. Shipping surcharge applies to the remote areas.
Ship to countries rather than Canada? Please visit our international stores (product selection varies by store):
30-Day Return & Exchange Policy
- What thread type is used on the wall connections is it it a straight thread or tapered thread
- What's the distance between the cold and hot tubes,only because my current faucet is wall mounted but old,is there one standard size